Thursday, August 1, 2013

Boracay 2012 (may)


 Do the 'girl talks' at the beach
 Meet new friends and play with them, especially the foreigner, show them how hospitable and friendly Filipinos are.
 Water activities - Banana Ride and Surfing

 Shopping at Talipapa
Chill at the beach shore
Girls party at Night


Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan

May 18 to 20, 2012 - I dont really care if how many times I would visit the island in a year. If given the chance to do it every month, I would definitely grab it! Why not? So I went back again after my trip with the dptknmtbarkads, this time with my favorite college girls and boys (Xin, April, Cara, Shine, Jenny, Diana, Mark, Aron, Ivan).

As I bid farewell, I kissed the island with few words "see you soon, Boracay!" 


TRAVELBEE

No comments:

Post a Comment