Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sky Experience Adventure


The tallest hotel tower in the Philippines!
Survived the Edge Coaster ride... on my own! :-)


World's first Urban Sky Zip and Sky Lift -  First you gotta pass the first lift in an up-side-down position, and the second zip in a normal sitting position. Still, it's breath-taking. This is the tallest air zipline I have tried, so far. (more to go)


The ever famous Sky Walk! Survivors: Kissy and Khryng. Good job, sisterette, I am so proud of you! :-)

Tower 1, Crown Regency Hotel and Towers, Fuente Towers, Fuente OsmeƱa Blvd., Cebu City


(bucketlist checked!)   I always have a thing for those exotic activities, exotic foods, exotic places. I find thrill in exploring the not too mainstream things. Although Sky Adventure has been popular since early 2000s, I only got my chance last May 24, 2013 with my dearest little adventurer sister, Kissy. I think I have influenced her to GO YOLO, GO EXTREME too. :-)



TRAVELBEE

No comments:

Post a Comment